Antioch Baptist Church was established in 1837 and is one of the oldest churches in the Briar Creek Association.
During its 167 years, many renovations have been made on the current building, the most recent being the remodeling and expansion of our church sanctuary which will more adequately serve the spiritual needs of our congregation.
Adjacent to the church building is a beautifully kept cemetery, begun in 1910 when Brother Noah Johnson was laid to rest. Since that time, many changes have been made including aligning the markers, grassing in 1951, and mapping in 1964.
Though Antioch Baptist Church is proud of its past, it is the future that is before us. Let us strive to do great deeds in the work of the Kingdom of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. With GOD before us, all things are possible!